Keys
Just had a match as Trapper in Red Ranks. Had already killed one survivor, with one gen remaining. I had a three gen going on Ironworks of Misery. One person finds key and escapes, I find the hatch and close it, other two survivors are already on the gate and leave before I can even walk there. How is this fair?
Comments
Man you have a problem with random keys used by random players ?
You'll be out of yourself when you'll meet 4SWF keys + map offering + hatch location offering.
I hate keys, I'm convinced that they need a rework that would make planned hatch escape impossible, but knowing that finding a random key is based on luck AND the survivor has to find hatch after that, trust me it is not common.
But hell, teams with everything to escape together by hatch ? Disgusting, really, you can't do anything.
how many hours do you have in the game? how many times has this happened?
keys are already being reworked. but it's likely your answers to those two questions are a lot of hours and not often. try not to dwell on it and just know a key change is coming.
this honestly doesn't sound that bad though. they FOUND the key and only ONE survivor got out through hatch. you should have had plenty of time to stop them at the gate. just sounds like you were unlucky.
I guess my biggest problem is closing the hatch starts the end game collapse, why not make it so they still have to finish the one gen instead of camping the gate
Keys will get changed, Devs confirmed it. No date given for that.
But honestly, I would not care that much about that. Today I also only got a 3K because one Survivor found a Key. I would have won with a 4K (2 people alive, 2 Gens left), but one of them found a Key in a Chest without using Plunderers. Nothing I can do about that, so why even bother?
Its just a game, after all.