crying hooks
Hey, does anyone have any info about ''crying hook'' fix? After survivor dies on hook, near the hook is survivor crying sound..
any info?
Tagged:
Mod
Hey, does anyone have any info about ''crying hook'' fix? After survivor dies on hook, near the hook is survivor crying sound..
any info?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a known bug, no ETA on a fix time though I'm afraid.
I have to say this has cost me on killer and survivor once. I had a good laugh each time.
It's a sad survivor ghost
new ghost mechanics as in among us KEKW
Those hooks have seen some disturbing stuff. Let them cry and show their emotions!
(seriously though, super annoying bug on both survivor and killer side)
Any other game bugs like this would be fixed very quick, but here in dbd it gonna take months if not years :/ FeelsSadMan