My Top 5 solo builds!

Build 1: We'll make it, second wind, exhaustion perk, ds

Build 2: Borrowed time, desperate measures, exhaustion perk, ds

Build 3: Self-care or inner strength , metal of man, exhaustion perk, ds or desperate measures.

Build 4: Inner strength, For the people, exhaustion perk, ds

Build 5: (For beginners) Spine chill, premonition, resilience, ds (if you have) or exhaustion perk

(Always need that second chances with exhaustion perk and ds)

Comments

  • Build 1: We'll make it - Prove Thyself - Dead Hard - Iron Will

    Build 2: Windows of Opportunity - Dead Hard - Spine Chill - Resilience

    Build 3: Prove Thyself - Better together - Leader - Dead Hard

    Build 4: Ace in the hole + Plunderer's + 2 flex, usually Bond. Wish I had Appraisal

    Build 5: Lithe + Dance with me + Q&Q + Random perk

    -----------------

    May I ask why do you consider DS + Exhaustion is a must in every build? @REL1_C

  • @Pilot said:

    Build 1: We'll make it - Prove Thyself - Dead Hard - Iron Will

    Build 2: Windows of Opportunity - Dead Hard - Spine Chill - Resilience

    Build 3: Prove Thyself - Better together - Leader - Dead Hard

    Build 4: Ace in the hole + Plunderer's + 2 flex, usually Bond. Wish I had Appraisal

    Build 5: Lithe + Dance with me + Q&Q + Random perk

    -----------------

    May I ask why do you consider DS + Exhaustion is a must in every build? @REL1_C

    4 of your builds you put exhaustion perk too lol. I just like 1 second chance but I don't need full meta. I also run ds so my fun isn't ruined by tunnelling killers.

  • My go-to build as a solo survivor is: Iron Will, Sprint Burst, Bond and plunderers/Kindred/Stake Out

    Sometimes i run Iron Will, SB, Fixated and Vigil (with this i have the most fun)

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2001054#Comment_2001054

    4 of your build you put exhaustion perk too lol. I just like 1 second chance but I don't need full meta. I also run ds so my fun isn't ruined by tunnelling killers.

    Well, I was looking for your opinion, not to trash me ... on why do you consider those 2 perks a must

    But screw me I guess, hah?

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2001057#Comment_2001057

    Well, I was looking for your opinion, not to trash me ... on why do you consider those 2 perks a must

    But screw me I guess, hah?

    Exhaustion perks are just unique, there fun too. Even lithe is good, not the best but good.

  • I have a solo build

    1. Spine chill, Bond, Dead Hard and Wake Up.

    I'm trying to make a second one but idk what yet.