New game like dbd
If you liked to play dbd, there is another game HOME SWEET HOME Survive planned to be released in March.
If you liked to play dbd, there is another game HOME SWEET HOME Survive planned to be released in March.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know this is technically different, but...
That user is a prophet.
Chill out man.
Single-player.
Nah, it won't.
It was in jest. I thought it was funny.
It's multiplayer. HOME SWEET HOME SURVIVE, this one it's multiplayer. There are 2 . I know it's another one singleplayer Home Sweet Home.
Probably not on console right? It never is :/
I am your prophet and you will bow!
I don't said it will kill dbd. I just announced here to make other gamers happy. I will play both dbd and hshs.
I thought it was funny. All hail @kreeper124!
All Yeah!!!