The Game (Gideon Meat Plant)
I have seen people saying it's even more survivor sided than ever, but I didn't expect it to be that bad. Amount of pallets there is ridiculous. It feels like every corner or location where I go has at least 1 pallet and then that stupid double pallet thing like what?
This cannot be first thread about this so why map is still this survivor sided?
I know the Pig is weak killer, but seriously..not this weak.
The old map version was already survivor sided and this one is like double that. At least I had chance to win with Piggy in old version. Now it's like I cannot land a single hit (I did land actually at least 19 hits according to my challenge but still). Whenever I leave my target, there will be another target somewhere and wow, there's pallet too. FFs.
if someone knows another topic about this issue, please tell me.
Comments
If you run woo on gideon meat plant your entire screen is just yellow