Glyph challenge
Is anyone else having issues with the glyph challenge. I’ve had that challenge selected for 3 days and I can’t even find 1 in game. The amount of times I run around the map, I just can’t find them
Is anyone else having issues with the glyph challenge. I’ve had that challenge selected for 3 days and I can’t even find 1 in game. The amount of times I run around the map, I just can’t find them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a problem here. Almost always found a glyph without even trying... though I am usually totem hunting and get around because of that I guess..
Do it as killer. Throw the game to get the glyph if you have to. I got lucky once to spawn 10 meters from a glyph.
Thanks I’ll try that
Okay, I guess I’ll keep trying
Listen for it. It makes a sound like crackling glass.
For that challenge I was wraith ( because he is really fast and his ability has no cooldown) and just ran around the map looking for it (the glyphs act like hatch because they cant spawn on 2nd floors or anything like that) and it was pretty easy