swap crows for rats on indoor maps
It occurred to me that it would be good to change the crows for rats since in the indoor maps they are ireal and are much less useful in gameplay .
Tagged:
Mod
It occurred to me that it would be good to change the crows for rats since in the indoor maps they are ireal and are much less useful in gameplay .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rats are a lot harder to notice, if anything I would prefer bats.
I thought of rats a while ago, but one issue I see with it is that rats dont really make loud noises, unlike a crow's cawing
A better alternative would be to put the Crows in cages and have them rattle their cage instead of flying off.
There just need to be more horror related animals scattered throughout the realms. Bats are a very good choice I think.
ohhh I like the idea of bats on the maps!