Quiet I've spotted a wild Basement Camping Bubba
Shhhhh he doesn't know I'm right beside him and I don't want to scare him off. He doesn't know that Ace is in fact the killer and he's about to be hooked.
Shhhhh he doesn't know I'm right beside him and I don't want to scare him off. He doesn't know that Ace is in fact the killer and he's about to be hooked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't do it! He has a family!
The red aura of Bubba's foot on Ace makes Ace look like someone wearing a superhero mask - Deadpool or Deathstroke, or something similar!
It's too late
OMG yess
Why we killing bubba like that! :(