New wraith
Did anyone test to see if you are worse or better off when uncloaking on a survivors back?
If you uncloak with live wraith while touching a survivors back, you will be just outside of lunge distance.
They increased uncloak time to "make up" for the extra speed so is wraith now worse off when trying to catch survivors that see him or better off?
Comments
If you stick to the survivor then I guess you will get the lunge hit.
Guessing or tested?
I have played a single game with the new wraith and I was able to lunge to a couple survivors after uncloaking. But I'm really unsure if they got stuck on something or if their routing was not optimal.
doesn't sound to bad... i was to late to the party and couldn't get a game so gave up.
I saw some streamers reacting to new Wraith. One said that it felt like he was given a half lunge and he wished it was extended a bit but half is still better then none...
the other said he felt much better and maybe the Meta for Wraith might even go back to re-cloaking after a hit to catch up and aim for another uncloaking smack, instead of chasing normally after a uncloaking hit.
I was watching streams but they all do the hit and run tactic so never saw what i needed.
Doesn't help that ptb survivors are quite spud like because nothing matters.