How does anyone use Stridor?

I've been trying to get my Nurse adept and that perk messes me up so bad.

Comments

  • Honestly it's really only good on spirit

  • I don't know, I've tried it on Spirit and can get some use out of it but overall it just messes me up more than anything so I personally don't run it. It messes with my muscle memory in terms of locating people with sound. Hopefully others can get some use out of it though.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    I don't know, I've tried it on Spirit and can get some use out of it but overall it just messes me up more than anything so I personally don't run it. It messes with my muscle memory in terms of locating people with sound. Hopefully others can get some use out of it though.

    Trust me, if not for the adept I would never run it.

  • i use it. I like it better than nurses.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    I don't know, I've tried it on Spirit and can get some use out of it but overall it just messes me up more than anything so I personally don't run it. It messes with my muscle memory in terms of locating people with sound. Hopefully others can get some use out of it though.

    Same all the constant breathing I hear making me think the survivor is closer than they really are

  • It helps me a lot on nurse. It makes it far easier to track someone before and after blinking. It's also like I'm all ears without a cooldown for me.

  • Makes it easier to track people, never heard someone say it messes them up.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Honestly it's really only good on spirit

    It’s good on every killer.

    Iron Will isn’t exactly rare.