A small QOL change to generator skillchecks

Hey there

I wanted to make a small suggestion about something that annoys me to no end when I'm playing survivor. Whenever you're on a gen and you get a skill-check RIGHT AS you let go of m1 which causes an instant generator explosion

Maybe I just have extremely bad luck but it feels like it's been happening more frequently as of late and I can't quite figure out why.

My suggestion is: Have generator skillchecks linger on the screen after a survivor lets go of the generator. This isn't unheard of, as this is already a feature on two seperate and different occasions:

  1. The Overcharge skillcheck, if you tap the generator, the skillcheck lingers on your screen. Giving you an oppertunity to hit and/or miss it
  2. When you are healing yourself with a medkit, if you get a skillcheck right as the medkit depletes, you can still hit it (They added this recently, big thanks for that.)

So yeah, that's it.

Comments