What killer do you want most?
The new killer is cool and all but just a question to everyone. What killer you want to see on dbd? Id love to see so many more killers so just post who you want to see guys and gals. Any killer from any genre like hell my wife wants Mr. Jingles from AHS even lol
Comments
Anything that is fun tbh..I have ideas..But, too many of them since fun is semi-subjective.
A lot of people don't like killers that look too human like we saw from the new chapter but I love this guy and he scares me more than every killer in the game.
springtrap
Skeleton.
it has to happen.
this is a MUST.
Mima
Jason obviously, FNAF if (and its a big IF) its well implemented, or a Killer with a futuristic/tech vibe (could be as simple as a cyborg or rogue robot, just has to have a good aesthetic and a viable power.
Jason is the first of all I want to see, following him after Nemesis or Mr. X / Chucky / Pinhead and Alien.
The Lady or Thin Man from little nightmares would be super cool in my opinion. Another idea was a Junji Ito crossover, specifically Tomie or The Top Model. Personally I think that would be really nice addition to the game as well.