We get it, you Wraith.

I really don't know why people were saying wraith needed a buff sure you could see him when he was in the void but he had no terror radius,


also you have an add on that makes his bell silent, another that makes it so it sounds like it's coming form everywhere and and a bunch of speed add ons to make him even faster.


T

Comments

  • Yeah but addons are addons. Base kit power is Base kit power.

    Long story short: Wraith was very addon dependent.

    Why run X addon when you could run a windstorm addon that considerably effects your quality of life, pressure, etc.

    Same with trapper, if we're talking about addon dependent killers.

  • Wraith has good add-ons, which are fun, strong without being overpowered, and can combine to make for different playstyles. As add-ons should be. Before this the combinations were more difficult bc if you don't have windstorm you feel like an invisible snail.

    Trapper has a similar thing going on with bag addons.

  • Le double post has arrived

  • If you played Wraith without add-ons you would understand

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Wraith has good add-ons, which are fun, strong without being overpowered, and can combine to make for different playstyles. As add-ons should be. Before this the combinations were more difficult bc if you don't have windstorm you feel like an invisible snail.

    Trapper has a similar thing going on with bag addons.

    Coxcombed Clapper is OP.

  • I'm glad he got buffed but let's leave it at that. I see people still wanting more buffs and I'm kind of shocked it's like BHVR gives a little and then killers want everything like calm down people lol

    These Wraith changes are so incredibly good I'm hoping they'll do something similar for Trapper base kit.

  • It's really not. Can still see him from under 20m. Detection perks like spine chill completely counter him. Its also extremely expensive to run. If you pay attention you don't need the bell to know he's there.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    I really don't know why people were saying wraith needed a buff sure you could see him when he was in the void but he had no terror radius,

    also you have an add on that makes his bell silent, another that makes it so it sounds like it's coming form everywhere and and a bunch of speed add ons to make him even faster.

    T

    Well you just answered your own question.

    He is very add on depanding

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1996411#Comment_1996411

    It's really not. Can still see him from under 20m. Detection perks like spine chill completely counter him. Its also extremely expensive to run. If you pay attention you don't need the bell to know he's there.

    I do pay attention, but not all maps are open like shelter woods and lots of gens have some type of covers that facilitate the ambush.

    Also, I don't think it's fair to point out a perk to counter a killer's add-on that removes his main source of counterplay (the sound clue). This same argument could be used to justify pre-nerf prayer beads.

    And the cost is rarely an issue. The majority of Huntresses I see use Iri head. I myself have a few survivors P3 with all perks and am dumping points on killers rn.

    Coxcombed is just infuriating.

  • honestly the doctor can be OP sometimes

  • I disagree. I wouldn't even put it in the top 5 most obnoxious iri addons, especially considering gen grabs are rare now and wraith stomps and snarls like a mini-demo.

  • @lagosta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1996519#Comment_1996519

    I do pay attention, but not all maps are open like shelter woods and lots of gens have some type of covers that facilitate the ambush.

    Also, I don't think it's fair to point out a perk to counter a killer's add-on that removes his main source of counterplay (the sound clue). This same argument could be used to justify pre-nerf prayer beads.

    And the cost is rarely an issue. The majority of Huntresses I see use Iri head. I myself have a few survivors P3 with all perks and am dumping points on killers rn.

    Coxcombed is just infuriating.

    You can still hear him just fine.

    The most he should get is 1 hit

  • @lagosta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1996519#Comment_1996519

    I do pay attention, but not all maps are open like shelter woods and lots of gens have some type of covers that facilitate the ambush.

    Also, I don't think it's fair to point out a perk to counter a killer's add-on that removes his main source of counterplay (the sound clue). This same argument could be used to justify pre-nerf prayer beads.

    And the cost is rarely an issue. The majority of Huntresses I see use Iri head. I myself have a few survivors P3 with all perks and am dumping points on killers rn.

    Coxcombed is just infuriating.

    It definitely will be pretty strong next update since you'll be able to bring coxcombed clapper, purple all-seeing and still have 150% speed.

    The most expensive Wraith builds just got scarier. Tbh I do agree it is pretty annoying to play against but I'd rather play against coxcombed clapper than mother-daughter ring or iri head any day of the week.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1996411#Comment_1996411

    I disagree. I wouldn't even put it in the top 5 most obnoxious iri addons, especially considering gen grabs are rare now and wraith stomps and snarls like a mini-demo.

    Hahaha yeah it's funny they think it's OP.

    They only say it because it's an iri, nothing more.

    To them they would also say the iri all seeing add on is OP while in fact it's probably one of the worse iri add ons in the game.

  • @ukenicky said:

    I'm glad he got buffed but let's leave it at that. I see people still wanting more buffs and I'm kind of shocked it's like BHVR gives a little and then killers want everything like calm down people lol

    These Wraith changes are so incredibly good I'm hoping they'll do something similar for Trapper base kit.

    that would be great... trapper just need to be able to carry 2 traps at base and half of his issues simply don't exist anymore

  • @lagosta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1996519#Comment_1996519

    I do pay attention, but not all maps are open like shelter woods and lots of gens have some type of covers that facilitate the ambush.

    Also, I don't think it's fair to point out a perk to counter a killer's add-on that removes his main source of counterplay (the sound clue). This same argument could be used to justify pre-nerf prayer beads.

    And the cost is rarely an issue. The majority of Huntresses I see use Iri head. I myself have a few survivors P3 with all perks and am dumping points on killers rn.

    Coxcombed is just infuriating.

    The majority of Huntresses I see use Iri head.

    Untitled Image


  • @lagosta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1996519#Comment_1996519

    I do pay attention, but not all maps are open like shelter woods and lots of gens have some type of covers that facilitate the ambush.

    Also, I don't think it's fair to point out a perk to counter a killer's add-on that removes his main source of counterplay (the sound clue). This same argument could be used to justify pre-nerf prayer beads.

    And the cost is rarely an issue. The majority of Huntresses I see use Iri head. I myself have a few survivors P3 with all perks and am dumping points on killers rn.

    Coxcombed is just infuriating.

    Lie more