Late Hits after Pallet drops
anyone else getting hit VERY Late after a pallet drop? in last 2 days, i have 3 instance where I;ll drop a pallet, killer swings, i go down THEN he gets stunned. Like VERY late.
anyone else getting hit VERY Late after a pallet drop? in last 2 days, i have 3 instance where I;ll drop a pallet, killer swings, i go down THEN he gets stunned. Like VERY late.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Last 10 Seconds of VId but there's another Questionable pallet drop in beginning.
Last 10 Sec of this also. (sorry couldn't trim)
Yup it happens from time to time. I know there's latency but hits like those are egregious
I've been teleporting THROUGH pallets to the other side with the Surivivor after they've been dropped on me lately. I've seen this happen as a Survivor as well.
I had a demo earlier who hit me through every pallet even though I was dropping early to try and avoid that.
In the end they said they had 200 ping
Probably just unlucky high latency killers
Wow, the pallet was dropped, and they swung after then hit you. My god that is craaaaazy. I wonder what it looks like the killer is seeing. Nice footage
I’ve gotten quite a few downs from this because of Enduring. When the killer ends up on the same side as the survivor, they instinctively vault it. With enduring I can swing pretty much instantly and down/grab the survivor.