The exit gate glitch is still a thing

I was just playing as survivor and Dead Harded to avoid Michael's attack. Well I ended up outside the gate and couldn't get back in. After a few minutes I finally found a jump off point that let me back into the map so I could escape.

Comments

  • eek! sounds like a close one
  • I was just playing as survivor and Dead Harded to avoid Michael's attack. Well I ended up outside the gate and couldn't get back in. After a few minutes I finally found a jump off point that let me back into the map so I could escape.
    why didn't you do the correct thing and hold the game hostage like a good survivor would do
  • Lowbei said:
    eek! sounds like a close one
    I saw a wild Feng Min under the ground. She was... Majestic
  • Lowbei said:
    eek! sounds like a close one
    I saw a wild Feng Min under the ground. She was... Majestic
    thats hot!

    my pal once became a flying jake.


  • @Lowbei said:
    Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:


    Lowbei said:

    eek! sounds like a close one

    I saw a wild Feng Min under the ground. She was... Majestic

    thats hot!

    my pal once became a flying jake.

    You edited the color of your perks? You damn rebel.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:


    Lowbei said:

    eek! sounds like a close one

    I saw a wild Feng Min under the ground. She was... Majestic

    thats hot!

    my pal once became a flying jake.

    You edited the color of your perks? You damn rebel.

    tee hee! i like living on the edge.