Complaint Regarding Purchased Outfit
PS4 ~ Shards Purchase
I bought the dark blue hoodie for Dwight.
It has a stupid giant bright logo on the back of it!
I bought it in hopes to hide a little better in dark mist.
I would never had purchased this stupid thing if it showed me in the store that it had that logo.
I'm just running around with a giant target on my back.
Not to sound stupid, but can I get my shards back?
Seriously this is ridiculous
edit: It's now been explained to me how i could have previewed the item...shame it doesn't do a better job of explaining that in game, however I no longer have anything to complain about I guess. I'm still pissed I bought this stupid hoodie though.
Oh well...headin back into the fog.
Always looking for decent ps4 players...made a post regarding it
Comments
You can turn the characters to see the whole outfit, just hover your cursor over them, hold X, move.
I think this is an "Oops" on your end so I'm not sure they'll give them back.
Yep...sure didn't know that.
Wish I had...1900 shards for something I will never use really sucks
Us killer main’s eyes have been trained to see dark colors and bloody clothing. Like Claudette and meg P3. Those bright colors on a dark contrast make you look like a damn prop.
That is friggin hilarious!!