multiple keybinds would be nice
I have deathslingers reload set to R
But if I want to play ghostface I have to chance his crouch to CTRL
this gets very annoying bhecause I have to keep switching back and forth when multiple keybinds would suffice.
I have deathslingers reload set to R
But if I want to play ghostface I have to chance his crouch to CTRL
this gets very annoying bhecause I have to keep switching back and forth when multiple keybinds would suffice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree! I have Hag's teleport set to M4 (on pc) but that means when I crouch with pig I also have to hit M4 instead of a button that makes sense.