Pallets got changed with the hotfix?
Normally pallets would reach a 30 to 40 degree angle before the killer was stunned allowing them to hit a greedy looping survivor. Now the second the survivor touches the pallet i am being stunned. It even has a little pause as i am pushed back and wait for the pallet to reach 45 degrees before stunning my character.
Anyone else experiencing a change in pallet behaviour?
Comments
Can’t say I have and I’ve been eating pallets with enduring billy
Maybe they're trying to fix survivors getting hit through pallets that are already dropped on their screen?
It cancels my attack and my character floats back and just stands there waiting for the stun....
Must just be latency or ping issues I’d guess
20 ping while the survivors are 60 to 80 ping. so they made pallets survivor client sided to "fix" them?
Both me and my friend have noticed this. Has been happening since 4.5.2.
At least it isn't just me.
They have either changed it to the survivor client, like hits are killer client Or they have moved the stun again to almost vacuum pallet levels.