A thing I've noticed with Plunderers Instinct

For some reason whenever you are going to loot a chest with Plunderers, 8 times out of 10 it will give you a item you need in that exact situation

for example

Injured and teammates are on the other side of the map? game will give you a medkit for free

About to be chased the entire game by a ticked off Bubba? Have a purple flashlight

Last gen is going to pop and the killer is closing in? here's a free Commodious Toolbox for no reason

Teammates are completely useless and go down instantly? take a Purple or Red key free of charge my guy

i don't know why this happens, but i'm trademarking it and naming it "The Darren/Plunderer's Effect" and no one can stop me

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Sometimes i equip plunderes and Appraisal. Its almost a guaranteed red or purple key. Even pulled out 3 keys in a single match.

  • I find the exact opposite occurs.

    Need a key? Here take a Medkit that can't even heal to full because it has the add on that gives less charges.

    5 gens left with only you and one guy making it practically impossible to win? Here have a Toolbox with charge add ons.

    You've already practically won and no matter what you get it won't change the outcome of the game? Yeh, now you can have a key when it isn't vital.

  • You guys get purple keys and medkits, i only get brown toolboxes 🤣

  • Its green maps or yellow toolboxes for me

  • @Satori said:

    You guys get purple keys and medkits, i only get brown toolboxes 🤣

    You get brown toolboxes!? I only get green keys!

  • @Tsulan said:

    Sometimes i equip plunderes and Appraisal. Its almost a guaranteed red or purple key. Even pulled out 3 keys in a single match.

    I guess you're stealing all the luck. I never get those kind of key odds.

  • I stole hatch king from monto but I also stole his key luck

  • @Tsulan said:

    Sometimes i equip plunderes and Appraisal. Its almost a guaranteed red or purple key. Even pulled out 3 keys in a single match.

    That combo is so good. You end up with so much loot it's amazing.

  • @CornHub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1995225#Comment_1995225

    I guess you're stealing all the luck. I never get those kind of key odds.

    Sometimes i´m also "unlucky" and pull out 6 toolboxes

  • For me it’s 9 time out of 10 a key

  • @Tsulan said:

    Sometimes i equip plunderes and Appraisal. Its almost a guaranteed red or purple key. Even pulled out 3 keys in a single match.

    Those two perks have very good synergy.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    For some reason whenever you are going to loot a chest with Plunderers, 8 times out of 10 it will give you a item you need in that exact situation

    for example

    Injured and teammates are on the other side of the map? game will give you a medkit for free

    About to be chased the entire game by a ticked off Bubba? Have a purple flashlight

    Last gen is going to pop and the killer is closing in? here's a free Commodious Toolbox for no reason

    Teammates are completely useless and go down instantly? take a Purple or Red key free of charge my guy

    i don't know why this happens, but i'm trademarking it and naming it "The Darren/Plunderer's Effect" and no one can stop me

    Can I have your luck please? I still find brown toolboxes when I use Plunderers!