Thanks BHVR
I did not even play a single game in the new PTB (loading times), but I love that work and the music you guys have made. Weird post, but you did a good job so far, in my opinion at least. The devs deserve some love. :)
I did not even play a single game in the new PTB (loading times), but I love that work and the music you guys have made. Weird post, but you did a good job so far, in my opinion at least. The devs deserve some love. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The music is pretty good I must say, not so much the memory leaks tho.
I thought this was going to be a hate post.
Personally, I loved the "Improved performance" line in the PTB 4.6.0 patch only to find out I'm playing at 30 fps
30 FPS are only in the Lobby (it is capped at 30 FPS for whatever reason).
The Memory Leak happens when playing against the new Killer. I always started at 60 and during the match, it went down to 20ish. Really enjoyable /s
Hopefully it is fixed for Live Release.
Yeah why would they think capping the menus to 30 fps is a good idea?
Good to know that it wasn't just me and there is an actual fps problem on the PTB.