Fix your POS bug

Hey devs, I think the latest patch on console has broken your bug. Have you considered removing the game from it to see if you can get it to work right?

I've just convinced my partner to play this bug for the first time. We get in and I spend the whole match running the killer. He obviously got annoyed as he rage quit after I had run him for all 5 gens. We go back to the lobby and I notice it says matchmaking has been locked for SIX HOURS! I restart the bug, log back in and the timer has gone.

I invite my partner back in and BOOM, the note about the matchmaking ban returns. I go to the other room and check hers, and it's her account that has for some reason been given a six hour ban!

WHY?!?! Not only is this is the first time this bug has ever been played on this account but it wasn't even her who rage quit! Keep it up devs, I think you've done a pretty good job so far!

#TheresAGAMEInYourBUG

Comments