After The Last Existing Realms Get Reworked, What Would You Like Next?
Would you want a return to normal?
- Killers without their own Realms/maps stay stay like that, and new Killers will once again get their own Realms/maps with some future exceptions.
Or would you want the devs to go back first?
- Existing Killers without their own Realm/map will now be first in line to get one, and with a bit of a speed-up in the process, it would catch up to the most recent Killer released, whenever that may be.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I’m interested in what map would the twins get so old killer’s without a realm/map finally getting one would be amazing.
I don't think they'll ever go back to older releases like the twins etc. They might wanna make a new map related to their most recent killer release to go along the hype of a new thing completely.
Right now people may feel like a small french village for the twins or a cyberpunk style town for the trickster would be great, but will it be as relevant in a couple months? Probably not.
Of the Killers that don't have any place to call their own (I'm not counting Clown, Plague, or Oni since they sorta have their own place, even if it is clearly piggybacking off of another Killer's realm), I think the only one I'd genuinely be interested in seeing a new map for is Trickster. Bubba would probably just be similar to Coldwind (I've never seen TCM, so forgive me if I am not accurate with this), Ghostface would likely be similar to Badham or Haddonfield, Twins would probably be similar to Red Forest, and I can't really picture anything for Blight.
So outside of Trickster, I'd probably want a return to normal.
Honestly, if doable I wouldn't mind as soon as the old maps are reworked to use midchapters for introducing new maps as well, with a focus to give certain killers their own spaces etc. But only if doable.
Personally I wouldn't really care either way, whether this was intentional or not I feel like the killers we got don't have incredibly interesting concepts for maps to go along side them, the best ideas I could come up with are a "classic" feeling map for Blight considering his role in the lore pertains to the research of the entities realm, probably something similar to that area in his and the Halloween shorts, like a mix of Coldwind Farm and Macmillan Estate. For Twins the best I could come up with is the countryside of 17th century France where they grew up, it would be kinda interesting but overall not an insane concept. The Trickster honestly has the most enticing map concept to me, which I think would be a series of incredibly cramped ally-ways in the middle of a dense city in korea, something similar to the menu screen in the PTB. Overall though If we didn't get those I wouldn't be that mad at all, it would allow the devs to move on to more interesting concepts without putting more on their backlog.
I would like Plague to get her own realm.
Cave system.
One with environmental hazards - like rockfalls and rising water. Not necessarily dangerous, but things to limit accessible routes if you’re not careful how you move about the map.
They could be triggered by certain vaults, simply running through an area (one-time access!), or maybe just be time-based, like a rising tide.
Also I think it would be great if the devs surprised us with a map multipack for the past few chapters that didn’t get one! Maybe they’re working on it in the background while doing the reworks!
I'd like during mid-chapters for the killers that didn't come with a map to get one. Facing a killer on their map just adds little bit extra fun. It's a bummer to not get a new map with new chapters.
I don't really care about a Blight or Twins map, but I really would like a Trickster map at some point in the future.