New killer = No counterplay like old legion
I know this community are biased to killers but i just watched zubat's video and new killer is disgusting as hell. I am sure even Scottjund agree with this
I know this community are biased to killers but i just watched zubat's video and new killer is disgusting as hell. I am sure even Scottjund agree with this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
100% agree, not only is it extremely unoriginal to have yet another ranged killer, but it's ofcourse another disgustingly broken ranged killer. He makes deathslinger look like a very fun killer to vs.
Yea just barely now most of the basic things like and perks and loops some killers are still weak though
ah hem trapper or trickster where either their power works or it dosent really no in between
Lose line of sight, if the killer commits to knives he will be punished for using M1, unlike other killers he can't switch up his strategy without minimal consequences.
Just watched him get looped at a fence with one pallet. The pallet never dropped and laceration regressed faster than he could get line of sight. His speed is fully exploitable.
You can at the very least wait until a majority of the playerbase can even play as the new killer. People need time to learn the killer, use strategies and perk combos. Snap judgments aren't helpful, give it some time before saying that a killer's op or awful.
I watched one of Tr3's vids last night. Twice when he activated Main Event he got nothing out of it. The person he was chasing looped a rock and he could not keep up with them. Completely wasted his power.