Achievement Bug?
Hi, I just tried doing the Adept Plague Achievement. It said "Merciless Killer" in the Endscreen but I didnt get the achievement. Did I do anything wrong?
Screenshots attached.
Tagged:
Pending
Hi, I just tried doing the Adept Plague Achievement. It said "Merciless Killer" in the Endscreen but I didnt get the achievement. Did I do anything wrong?
Screenshots attached.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After posting the screenshot... did i need two more bars?
If the emblems are not at least 2 iridescent and 2 gold, you most likely wouldn't double pip and it wouldn't say merciless killer.
You need to double pip to get adept, on the screenshot no.2 you can see you only reached first pip marker (despite game falsly showing +2)
Not a bug.
Merciless victory = double pip (regardless of the q-ty of kills or bloodpoints). You did not get it in this match.