Edge-Lord Contest

I think the Trickster and Legion should have an Edge-Lord contest. Unbelievably, the Trickster would stomp Legion's butt in that contest.

The Trickster is about as atmospheric as a K-Pop band coming to kill you with pastel knives. Actually wait, that's exactly what is happening. I think the survivors should have an embarrassment bar and the more they interact with Edge-Lord Supreme, the more their embarrassment grows, until they die from it.

Edge-Lord Supreme should be able to do the Gangnam Style dances and the more the survivors witness this debacle, they more embarrassment they accumulate.

Comments

  • Eh. The Trickster's just as edgy as DBD's depiction of Ghostface.

    They have basically the same backstory motive after all. The only real difference is that Ghostface took photos of his victims while the Trickster recorded their screams for entertainment.

  • I think deathslinger is a contender too. Almost full black outfit and his name