Good pyramid head build?
I just got him and have been really into him but have been struggling to find a good build for him (addons too). Any advice?
I just got him and have been really into him but have been struggling to find a good build for him (addons too). Any advice?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi hello yes it's your local Pyramid Head main here hi-
So, build. Here's my one right now:
For clarification these perks are:
Briefly, Pyramid Head is an absolute god in chases but struggles on larger maps due to his lack of movement ability. That's what Corrupt Intervention and Pop Goes The Weasel are for, to help control the map better and slow things down real fast. Now you may ask "Why use PGTW if you can cage?" and the simple answer is because you don't want to cage all too often. Caging is good for ignoring DS (soon to be nerfed) and UB, as well as generating massive amounts of pressure under specific circumstances. For example, if you have 2 people downed near each other, hook one then cage the other, and then find and chase a third, forcing one survivor to have to run across the entire map for one person and then another, a potentially fatal waste of time. However, caging one person by themselves and not immidiately entering a chase with another survivor will just cost you a bunch of pressure because they can save the caged survivor almost instantly with little to no risk of you being nearby.
I'm All Ears, well... on a killer with wallhacks, you can see someone through walls for 6 seconds. That should be enough value for you.
BBQ is both for the bloodpoints and because I just like it's effect. If you wanted to swap it for Thrilling Tremours or Infectious Fright (both very solid perks on him too) you easily could. Thrilling is like BBQ but better (minus the points) and Infectious helps with the whole cage-someone-then-start-chasing-someone-else-really-quickly-for-a-lot-of-momentum schtik.
Now for the add-ons:
These two add-ons can be the difference between an 8 second chase and a 30 second chase, or a 30 second chase and a 50 second chase, which in this game is absolutely crucial. Bringing your POTD up to 10.5m is absolutely absurdly good and all of his other add-ons just falter in comparison.
Now for some extra tips:
There's probably more, but this is what I can think of off the top of my head.
As EU's self-proclaimed worst Pyramid Head (though some people like to say I'm actually really good, smh)
I do hope you can find these tips helpful ^^
If I think of some more, I'll make another comment.
Aww thanks ^^
I was considering making a video on it one time, like, "EU's Worst Pyramid Head's guide to Pyramid Head" or something but I just kept getting distracted haha. I'm glad you think so though :D