Trickster Look change

As we have all seen the new killer, The Trickster. I am sure a vast majority of us feel like this new addition to DBD is what we might call, uninspired.

I do have some ideas i would love to share and see what you all think.

I Would love to see a more zombified version of the trickster. Maybe some torn flesh on majority of the body. a missing section of the mouth area with a continues smile.

Possibly damaged clothing with some blood stains, mostly to make room for prestige cotumes. What do you all think?

Comments

  • @Indubitabl21 said:

    As we have all seen the new killer, The Trickster. I am sure a vast majority of us feel like this new addition to DBD is what we might call, uninspired.

    I do have some ideas i would love to share and see what you all think.

    I Would love to see a more zombified version of the trickster. Maybe some torn flesh on majority of the body. a missing section of the mouth area with a continues smile.

    Possibly damaged clothing with some blood stains, mostly to make room for prestige cotumes. What do you all think?

    I find your lack of imagination, boring.

    We have undead looking killers already, why should they all look the same? We've got so many blood-covered cosmetics it looks like a bad Carrie reboot on some matches. Some of the best horror movie killers look completely normal, for example.

    Audition_header.jpg


  • a vast majority of us feel like this new addition to DBD is what we might call, uninspired

    You shouldn't talk for other people. I actually like his design which is anything but uninspired.

  • Removing the blood but giving him more make-up would be neat. That's all tho.