Survivor perks

Devs are nerfing DS to useless, so I need an advice to what other perk to use. I use kindred, DH and detective hunch, and I tried other perks, but all of them are trash, but prove thyself or BT. What can I use?

And before someone say DS will not be a trash perk and it's an anti tunnel perk, this could be true if you could use it twice without skill check and the stun were at least 7 secs or if the timer stop while being chased, but 5 sec stun (you can run about 2 secs distance from the killer) 1 time per match it's trash.

Comments

  • Well I found Second Wind quite useful for tunnelers. If you heal a survivor for full health state the next time you are unhooked or unhook yourself this perk will be activated. And in it's max upgrade after 20 seconds it will heal you which is nice. Not many people use BT in some ranks and this perk saved me many times when the killer chased me. You just have to dodge him 20 seconds which is quite possible in many cases with the use of DH.