If the meadow's flooded....
There's a saying that goes
'If the meadow's flooded your cows will drown, no matter how green it was the year before'
Meaning that if you insist on doing things the same way over and over even if it isn't working at all anymore, you are bound to get a mess.
And the game, or better how it proceeds is just that:
We are past the point where the devs ought to focus on fixing it, first and foremost, and then bringing in genuinely new elements.
Instead we get the same stubborn 'new killer and survivor, 6 new perks' routine.
Love, hate or be unfazed by the new chapter, it has all the issues of at least the last few chapters again, summarized as a sense of uninspiredness and a feeling of whether or not the devs play their own game outside of kyf and streams...
I'm not saying the game is dying, but damn, chapter 20 should be the start of shaking up the formula by providing new content that isn't drowning our cows
Comments
I suggest saying something of some substance next time rather than just complaining vaguely about a lack of fixes and ingenuity.
nice try, want me to link all the suggestion threads I made or do you know how to look at someone's post history?
I do. I didn't have a reason to. Anyway, please don't flood the forums with any more posts like this one. There is enough.
How could you even think about drowning this bean?!
you're going to post this in random threads that you feel could use a bit of wholesomeness till the end of time aren't you?
i don't intend to. I want the devs change things before they do it. because look at it? wouldn't you want a change in formula to keep it save?
DbD isn't dying, but it does feel like it's stagnating.
Of course because it's so ######### cute I love this moo moo so much.
And don't worry, I have more.
No I just wanted an excuse to post the cow and then I saw this post and was like "YES IT'S PERFECT"
If I'm actually gonna answer the thread though, I'd like the new content to be put on hold. Yeah the game may get stagnant with no new killers & survivors but if there's gonna be an actual load of fixes and ######### for game health I'm all for it. I'd rather be slightly bored of the characters but have newly balanced perks and maps and character reworks than a new character.
that's what I mean.
Why I said I hope they'll change their MO starting at chapter 20
Yeah I’ll agree with that. After like 2-3 weeks is anyone going to use these perks?
I doubt we'll see anything til the map reworks are done.
Maybe. Like, some people have already speculated how obnoxious the switch-blocker perk might get with noed and bloodwarden, so you might see that on people who play to be annoying.
good cow <3
As for content. Like, dunno what you think, but I'd like (on top of health updates) questline chapters. that would e.g. unlock special offerings that can be used to do additional stuff on maps to finish long questlines or something.
Which maps are left? Coldwind (i think that is set to be next), swamp, haddonfield and... I think that's it. Coldwind is a big map pool, sure, but the rest is 'just' three maps. it might work out in time for ch20
EDIT: Maybe lery's and Hawkins, as they don'T have breakable walls yet, but... do they need them?
I would drop my key and run to the nearest hook to sacrifice myself just to save this cutie. I would also buy the Trickster dlc and play as him for a year just to save that baby. Thankfully i won't have to do either. 😂
Good news the cow is fine!!
He's with his papa trying out new hair styles.
don't forget red forest