Anyone think the trickster can be played like pyramid Head used to?
Try to force 50/50 trades at Windows and pallets. U might have to hit the survivors with knives a little first.
Edit: I mean lose/lose.
Try to force 50/50 trades at Windows and pallets. U might have to hit the survivors with knives a little first.
Edit: I mean lose/lose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What you want to do is try to get an m1 and once they're injured try your best to kill them with knives unless an m1 opportunity arises.
I see him as a mix of huntress and PH personally.
He’s completely different to Pyramid Head, so no lol.
PH players would pretend to use POTD and then cancel it and go for the M1, putting you in a lose / lose scenario. The Trickster can’t do this as his power works in a different way. You have to hit a survivor with, I think, 8 knives before they are injured or downed.
When you hit a survivor, all of the knives are removed from their body. So you’re either committing to throwing knives or you’re using M1. It wouldn’t make sense to throw a few knives and then M1 as you lose progress.
I mean that you hit the survivors a little to help build up the 8 hits. Then when they get to the pallet or window you force the lose/lose situation. If they get stuck in an animation you throw knives and hopefully down, else you just m1.
I see what you mean, but it just doesn’t seem to be on the same level as Pyramid Head, at least not yet. Because the killer is punished for starting to use knives and then using M1 instead as it’s just a waste of time.
I think the most efficient way to play him will be to try to get the M1 hit first and then use your knives to down. I can’t wait to get my hands on him lol.