That barrage of knives looks intense and terrifying!!!

Everyone is saying that Trickster is weak and not scary. But I’ve been watching streams from the survivor perspective going against Trickster, and that barrage of knives flying everywhere looks pretty scary to me.

Seems to be making the players streaming or uploading to YT panic as well. The knives seem to take survivors down insanely fast.

Comments

  • It all depends on your aim. Personally I am very bad at hitting shots, don't think I downed anyone with just my M2. But I'm sure there are Huntress mains out there with a paper dot taped to the center of their screen downing people in 2 seconds.

  • If 4 gens is insanely fast so yeah

  • Sounds like you're easily scared by a pea shooter.

  • When you get to a tile with high walls, he becomes quite weak. I think that's where you're supposed to have his secondary power come into play but you can't save the damn thing for those moments so he kind of just overall sucks in maze tiles.

    However, anywhere else he is a monster. That missile barrage, combined with decent aim, is just nuts. You can strip someone's health so quick it's actually amazing

  • Mechanically he could use some tweaking but design wise they completly nailed it.

    He looks like a complete psycho and the sound of dagger hitting all around you is sure to give you some sort of adrenaline rush.

  • The scariest bit about the knife barrage is looking in the top left corner and seeing my 60fps drop to 6.