Trying to learn nurse on console is so painfully annoying I can see why no one plays her.
Been trying to learn nurse for a couple of days now and none of the games have been fun at all. I get such good blinks, then it’s just haha funny press x to dash forward. Is actually any counter play to dead hard when you’re playing nurse ? Why do I exist ?
Comments
As a former nurse main, who learned her on console.
First welcome to the club, keep practicing and I promise you'll eventually end up in the realm with the rest of your nurse brethren.
Second. Ik it seems frustrating to deal with but nurse is one of the only killers that force survivor's to use DH as intended. Your best way of dealing with it is to use your first blink to close the gap and to and bait DH, than after DH blink again and get the hit.
Always use your first blink to bait DH, because if you use your second one than you won't be in range and have to deal with the unnecessary cooldow and fatigue.
You´re a few years to late. Nurse has a extremely steep learning curve. At least, years ago, you got rewarded with a powerful killer. But right now, she´s no where near that.
The sad part is, that we won´t see any buffs to her. Because even when she is statistically the weakest killer. People still think she is OP.
Thanks for advice man Ill keep sticking to it, it just killed me today because there was 4 dead hards and I just didn’t know how to react