Dwight "Schrute" Fairfield?

Am I the only one around here, that is wondering if the devs took skin and name of Dwight Fairfield from the popular "The Office US" Character Dwight Schrute?

Comments

  • False, dbd dwight is left behind and a loser.  Office dwight would outsmart the killer by killing the other survivors to show dominance.
  • @Terrortot said:
    False, dbd dwight is left behind and a loser.  Office dwight would outsmart the killer by killing the other survivors to show dominance.

    I literally read it in Dwight's voice.

  • Dwights beat farm as the new map with angela as the killer! I needs it!
  • Terrortot said:
    False, dbd dwight is left behind and a loser.  Office dwight would outsmart the killer by killing the other survivors to show dominance.
    Dwight is a Senpai. He would fight the killer off alone using his training in Karate. 

    Shrutes are used to fighting through the cold. 
  • @White_Owl said:

    @Terrortot said:
    False, dbd dwight is left behind and a loser.  Office dwight would outsmart the killer by killing the other survivors to show dominance.

    I literally read it in Dwights voice

    well then now all i can think is dwight

  • Now I want The Office themed cosmetics for Dwight. Maybe Dwight, Jim, and Michael sets?
  • @Peasant said:
    Now I want The Office themed cosmetics for Dwight. Maybe Dwight, Jim, and Michael sets?

    And a "The Office" themed chase sound?

  • Would love to see Dwights grandma "The Nazi War criminal" rise from the grave on the beat farm and be the killer haha