Finding a lobby ps4
Somebody has the problem too, to find a lobby as swf on ps4??
Since a couple of days it takes so long to find a lobby
Since a couple of days it takes so long to find a lobby
Comments
It maybe burnout from the double bloodpoint event. I've noticed lobbies take a little bit too. It usually lags a bit after events.
I have noticed longer waiting times the past couple of days. And that was playing by myself, too.
Yes, same here even as killer.
Same
Just an update last night seemed hit or miss with lobby times.
I have barely played PS4 since the event. Haven't even bought the Spirit which is the first time I haven't bought the DLC day one.
Burnout.
Also maybe could it be there is another similar game that has just become free the last couple of day's? Hmmm...