Your chaser emblem idea will backfire, hard.
This change is dumb and will backfire harder than Clintons 2016 election campaign.
You encourage hookswarming. This will be abused by badly parented kids who think they will be screwing with the Killer enough for their insufferable le funny moments montages. Once the Killer hangs around the hooked survivor for to long, he will lose incentive to leave. He already lost his emblem so why bother leaving?
He will have to hardcamp and tunnel to make up for it with a safer devout score.
This not only ######### over the Killer because the squad decided to be idiotic but the hooked survivor as well. I recently made a thread about it and i still say that nothing scares me as much as being downed only to see all my team charging in towards me.
How do you reduce camping?
Punish hookswarming, take away any BP score earned by camping and increase the emblem scores and BP reward of fresh hooks.
You encourage hookswarming. This will be abused by badly parented kids who think they will be screwing with the Killer enough for their insufferable le funny moments montages. Once the Killer hangs around the hooked survivor for to long, he will lose incentive to leave. He already lost his emblem so why bother leaving?
He will have to hardcamp and tunnel to make up for it with a safer devout score.
This not only ######### over the Killer because the squad decided to be idiotic but the hooked survivor as well. I recently made a thread about it and i still say that nothing scares me as much as being downed only to see all my team charging in towards me.
How do you reduce camping?
Punish hookswarming, take away any BP score earned by camping and increase the emblem scores and BP reward of fresh hooks.
Comments
I see your point and it is valid. I 100% believe people and more importantly squads will pull this tactic. That isn't the majority of games. I also think killers need to hard patrol or camp with overly altruistic survivors. I don't like the idea of a killer losing bloodpoints for that. They didn't layout what that time frame is either that will punish the camping. Maybe we see what that is on Thursday. Hopefully they answer that.
TBH I'm probably going to start camping constantly just on the off chance the devs finally get the memo that this sort of nonsense is counterproductive.
LOL do you camp with Freddy? I'm just curious no judgement.
Good killers will just do their thing. This will have absolutely no affect on us. As I posted on the other post. The only thing this does is help us depip or pip slower. A lot of killers are going to jump for joy. Who cares about an emblem.