We NEED a cyberpunk themed map in the future, it's a HUGE missed opportunity with this chapter!

The ingame lobby looks soooo amazing, I can only imagine how great a cyberpunk map would have been.

I know the devs are busy reworking old maps, but I would really love a map for this chapter in the future, maybe when the trickster and the survivor get their own tome? That would be sick!

What do you think?

Comments

  • I got so disappointed when I saw the lobby and realized we weren't getting a map similar in theme. Lets hope one day in the future they'll give us one.

    Off topic- due to your username, I now want some french bread and butter.

  • Yeah, they really messed up on this.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I got so disappointed when I saw the lobby and realized we weren't getting a map similar in theme. Lets hope one day in the future they'll give us one.

    Off topic- due to your username, I now want some french bread and butter.

    Haha, me too! :D

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wait. There's no map with this chapter? AGAIN? Pinball man did not have one. Twins did not have one. Still they charge the same price.

    They are reworking all old maps which is fair, I just wish they would give blight, twins and the trickster an own map if they finished reworking all maps, it would be such a big missed opportunity if they didn't especially with this chapter!

  • What makes someone a killer in 2077?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wait. There's no map with this chapter? AGAIN? Pinball man did not have one. Twins did not have one. Still they charge the same price.

    Maps are provided to everybody free of charge, So they aren't part of the DLC price.

  • Why would I want a chapter devoted to reminding me of the launch of the most disappointing game of all time?

  • It's probably because of the realm beyond updates. They're already revamping maps so I guess that counts.

  • Map reworks are important, but I hope once they're finished some of our past Chapters get new maps. I understand Blight not having once because he became a Killer in the Entity's Realm but I do want to see Twins and Trickster maps- city-like maps, where the Twins have a 17th century France with both cramped buildings and a sewer system (as per their backstory) and a preforming arena with a lighted city in the background for the Trickster.