Am I the only one...?
Who is HYPED about being able to see addons in the HUD now? It's about DAMN time! This was the singlehandedly most annoying part about items I've ever experienced! I'm THRILLED they're changing it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
so survivors will be able to see killer add ons as soon as the match starts?
I know.. that was one of the most exciting lines I read.. same with being able to see what offering were put out, if you had to run back from the bathroom and missed it.
so if i was playing wraith and forgot what add ons i used then i could check
The bigger question is did you wash your hands before you ran back to play?