Finally will no longer need to run ShadowBorn on Blight

Blight's new POV looks great, no longer has that Hunchback POV where I couldn't see a survivor over a loop. Now with a better POV as well as the bounces now being consistent, Blight might actually manage to slip back into my top five favorite killers to play. Is Blight now S Tier!?

Comments

  • Blights one of my favorites to play I’m glad his POV is getting fixed.

  • Sigh... this is a sad day for me, and other "low POV enthusiasts".

    @TWiXT said:

    To be fair...

    Most of the other killers chasing survivors are too tall to really appreciate the detail the devs put into them. With Blight's PoV though, I have discovered a new appreciation for Survivors:

    I literally feel like Jane's booty is close to engulfing my whole head right before I give it a hardy slap, Feng's cute little derriere defiantly bouncing in my face is just begging for a good spanking, David's rock hard buttocks Only challenge me to see if I can bounce more than a quarter off them, and Kate's Ravishing rump repeatedly taunts me to the point that I can't wait to pick her up for a night of raucous ravaging!

    The only times other killers get a glimpse of the devs fine work on survivor posteriors is when they are vaulting through windows, which is too brief to really soak it all in, much less admire it, but Blight gets it all the time as part of his hunched over perspective that lets us REALLY see all the little, fine, and sumptuous details. If anything's gonna put me in the head of a drooling maniac, so worked up he's literally bouncing off the walls, mindlessly charging at a tempting gaggle of college age cuties... its a face full of those sweet, sculpted mounds of jiggly flesh, playfully bounding away from me.... shudders.

    Let's Face it. Blight's an ass man! So Instead of complaining, Lets just embrace and enjoy it! There's a lot to be learned, and appreciated from the perspective of a man whose sole motivations, and PoV, are Literally bent on pursuing his dreams. 🤪

    very sad, but inevitable... At least they fixed his sliding issue, but playing him just won't feel the same anymore.

  • I did get used to his low FOV but now I won't be looking through his crotch to play as Blight so I am a happy gooey boi