Super Duper Early Prediction on New Killer

Very cool idea, love the design.

He feels like he could be another Legion 1.0 tho. He seems kinda mid, but I guess we'll have to see, like I said, super duper early prediction.

Comments

  • Legion 1.0 wasn't "mid" tier though.

    Legion 1.0 was a Killer who was bad at actually Killing the Survivors but was really good and making their lives a living hell. Basically had no counterplay but had a difficult time actually sealing the deal. It was a mess and I don't see the new Killer being like this at all.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Legion 1.0 wasn't "mid" tier though.

    Legion 1.0 was a Killer who was bad at actually Killing the Survivors but was really good and making their lives a living hell. Basically had no counterplay but had a difficult time actually sealing the deal. It was a mess and I don't see the new Killer being like this at all.

    That's why I said he feels that way.

    His chase seems like it could either be atrocious and impossible to get away from or really good and impossible to get away from. Just from what I've seen so far.

    So, in my (again very early) opinion, he's either gonna be a DeathSlinger or a Legion 1.0 esque Killer.

  • Entirely agree. He reminds me a lot of Legion. It definitely is early, but to me it really just appears like there isn't very much you can do.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This foolish killer is probably the edgiest one they've released yet.

    I've played against him, I can't really figure out what to do because of the lag and constant frame drops, but it seems like he's not as bad as old legion.

    I've found it entertaining to dodge knives, but it's really up to the killer most of the time to land shots.

    The trade off is that he is imprecise so not a deathslinger or huntress.

    I think he'll be another mid-tier killer when played best, but not too oppressive. Not like he can moonwalk and wait for you to die.

    I think his chase is going to be insane once people start figuring him out.

    That's what concerns me.