DH would you rather it stay as it is or this
DH is strong that isn't refutable, it is universally good as it makes chases last longer by guaranteeing you get to the next vault/pallet or against certain killers it allows you to dodge their power such as nurse or hag.
So after thinking about how it could be changed I thought of something, remember in the ptb you could turn with it? What if instead of giving you a short amount of distance in a straight line it just allowed you to not take damage for the exact same duration but you can turn with it.
I'm unsure if this is stronger or weaker then the current version of dead hard however it does remove the extra distance you get with it which is a big deal as that is what allows it to guarantee vaults and pallets and it does reduce the amount of distance you are invincible overall.
Comments
I'd just either remove the ability to use it for distance or have it ONLY be able to be used for distance.
One or the other, not both.
I see no reason to change it currently.
By this do you mean it will no longer have invincibility frames?
without a doubt that is what makes it good I feel that the I frames should stay on the perk since it would be very weak if it did what it currently does but without those frames.
I agree I'm just seeing what people prefer.
On the one where it can only be used for distance, no i-frames, only a dash forward.
On the one where it cannot be used for distance, it will give i-frames and allow you to dodge a Killer's attack, but if you mess it up it does nothing.
would you be able to turn with it if it kept the i-frames? As that is what i'm suggesting. Removing the dash and simply being invincible for the same duration.
I would be fine with Dead Hard if we had a decent anti-exhaustion perk for it tbh
No turn, at least not like the one in the PTB. Make the turn rate way less.
I would say to nerf it by limiting the number of times you can use dead hard but possibly shorten the distance. Put it on a token system. 3 tokens and afterwards it's permanently deactivated.
The perk is strong but actually pretty balanced compared to most the other exhaustion perks I’d even argue SB is better