Any good source on stats?

I've heard of a number of posts refer to some stats on the game but is there an actual database available we can look at?


I am mostly curious about things like the the average win percentages of each side based upon each players average and not all total games. (Hopefully that makes sense). This could help reduce the weight of outliers that play the game a ton and either win almost every game or lose almost every game. I think that would honestly give a more realistic picture of win percentages than the players who play the most have the most weight since it is weighed more heavily towards red rank players.


Id be curious about that type of data as well as for specific killers. I doubt it exists (at least very easily) but would love to have it if possible

Comments

  • This is to help combat cases where someone like Ohmwrecker who plays more than most people id imagine and because he wins in his role that weighs more heavily in the balance of the game despite players like him being some of the best players where the standard player just can't perform at that level

  • No, because that kind of stuff is monitored by BHVR. They assemble stats for the community to look at now and then, but there's no public database to my knowledge.

    Anyway with that said, I don't think win % based on each player's average is the best idea. I don't know much about statistics, but it seems to me it'd result in stats that only really represent what's going on in brown ranks.

  • @Lexilogo said:

    No, because that kind of stuff is monitored by BHVR. They assemble stats for the community to look at now and then, but there's no public database to my knowledge.

    Anyway with that said, I don't think win % based on each player's average is the best idea. I don't know much about statistics, but it seems to me it'd result in stats that only really represent what's going on in brown ranks.

    That could be true. It would honestly weigh the most on what group has the most players in it, which may be brown ranks. Maybe they could exclude brown ranks and do that system?

  • Stats don't mean anything because there are too many variables that can affect the stats in this game , they aren't targeted enough to be used as evidence and even the devs will admit that if stats are being thrown up in arguments