Buried Underground bugged

In the 2nd page of the new tome, the "Hook 5 survivors in the basement" challenge seems to be messed up. I hooked one survivor in the basement in one game and it counted for two. The next game I hooked 3 in the basement and it didn't count them at all.

Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments

  • Do you remember what maps you were on where it counted as two and what map you were on when it didn't count at all please?

    *I'm not sure if makes a difference but I want to get as much info as I can on it*

  • First one was Thompson House and second was Lery's.

  • I just finished a match on Lery's as Trapper; got 4 basement hooks but the challenge didn't count a single one.

    EDIT: Just had a match on Hawkens; 4 basement hooks and the challenge did update.