Bloodweb only letting me get one perk...
This has happened 6 times since the last update where I’m only able to get one perk. Idk if this is a bug or not or if I’m doing something wrong.
Tagged:
Pending
This has happened 6 times since the last update where I’m only able to get one perk. Idk if this is a bug or not or if I’m doing something wrong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's supposed to work like that.
It sucks, but so do most things in this game.
Happy grinding, I guess.
Not fast enough. You see the 2nd perk tree hit a dead end and resumed at the 3rd perk.