FAILED TO JOIN THE GAME - COMMUNITY CASES

People of the Fog,

we have been seeing a increasing amount of FAILED TO JOIN THE GAME cases since the last update, specifically on console.
It looks like this and it prevents the player to join games:

We cannot reproduce this bug internally so we need your help!
Our team will inspect specific Community cases.

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU

  • Player ID (under in-game SETTINGS)
  • Exact time the game client started to fail to join games
  • The exact times you tried to join a game again

Every comment that isn't answering this post with specific information will be deleted.

Thank you for your help!

The Dead by Daylight team

Comments

  • @User123 said:
    Player ID: 1b5a5e7e-8346-4a45-acd4-1c459500fb5e
    Hello, i play on PC. I have the issue since i bought the game in december 22th.

    Hey, I still have that problem tried to join in february 9th at 3h43am

  • Player ID (c6ad9c65-f18c-4cb4-901a-4297e19caaf1)

    problem code 8014

    Exact time the game client started to fail one week

    exact times i tried evry day last time now at 5:30 AST (GMT+3)

  • @not_Queen said:

    People of the Fog,

    we have been seeing a increasing amount of FAILED TO JOIN THE GAME cases since the last update, specifically on console.
    It looks like this and it prevents the player to join games:

    We cannot reproduce this bug internally so we need your help!
    Our team will inspect specific Community cases.

    WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU

    • Player ID (under in-game SETTINGS)
    • Exact time the game client started to fail to join games
    • The exact times you tried to join a game again

    Every comment that isn't answering this post with specific information will be deleted.

    Thank you for your help!

    The Dead by Daylight team

    Player ID: 29012c51-f3a1-4d77-9fcc-a2dfcfd63ebb

    Exact Time: this problem started a 3 days ago, and every day i've been trying to enter the game of my friend. But every invite fail...

    Everytime we need a third person to join the same game.

    Ps: this problem its happening in the ps4

  • Player ID: feca83e7-ffee-4557-8c6c-76c95aebb630

    Started around March 22.

    I'm perfectly fine playing normal games but when I try to play with friends I'm constantly met with the message, "ACCEPT INVITATION FAILED" each time I tried to join a friend we have up after about 20 times, I've also tried to invite them but it still won't work. I've unplugged, logged out, and disconnected from the internet but it just won't work. I've even tried to go on different accounts but still that stupid message. (Note: I play on Xbox one if that'll help with anything)

1 … 3 4 5 ›