Clementine From TWD: The game

I'd prefer Clementine over Lee or Any character from the show Clementine is the best choice as a survivor For killer...


I guess beta? from the show? He's cool

Comments

  • Alright, but if I see Clementine get murdered i'm gonna be sad.

  • Please no. I can't stand to see my sweet pea be hooked. I'm serious, if she's added, I won't lay a hand on her in any way.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Please no. I can't stand to see my sweet pea be hooked. I'm serious, if she's added, I won't lay a hand on her in any way.

    If you play againts 4 Clems? :d


    And i agree with you, she is like my daughter i never had.

  • Most likely addition from TWD are Daryl and Michonne from the show, based on addition in other games (eg i think fortnite got those two). And they make a lot of sense.

    personally I would love to see Carol, Maggie or Glen! Wouldn’t mind Clementine though, even though I have never even seen anything from the game.

  • @Mooks said:

    Most likely addition from TWD are Daryl and Michonne from the show, based on addition in other games (eg i think fortnite got those two). And they make a lot of sense.

    personally I would love to see Carol, Maggie or Glen! Wouldn’t mind Clementine though, even though I have never even seen anything from the game.

    You should play the game or watch a walkthrough there are 4 seasons of the game and they're so good