Who next?
I have grinded, Meg, Laurie, David, Bill and Nea. Who next?
I have grinded, Meg, Laurie, David, Bill and Nea. Who next?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Look what perks you want that you don't have.
Iron Will is pretty strong.
This. I'd go with Jake.
Iron Will in itself is worthwhile in many builds. That and having access to Saboteur for easier Hook Breaking for Dailies is really nice.
Calm Spirit is decent. Great for stealthy style builds, and the occasional Doctor. Just not really a meta for most people. I like it personally though.
Cheryl. Get dat soul guard.
Did someone call?
Jeffrey. Aka "wide Jesus"
Jake, claudette, and Cheryl would be my next three personally. Potentially dwight.