Ps4 has so much salt today

Playing some freddy, one guy got away, im garbage.

Get a 4k, messages to learn how to play?

Am i doing it wrong? And kiddies are in school.

Comments

  • They lack sportsmanship
  • Dbd has the most toxic community around on ps4 
  • Survivors love abusing killers on PS4. If you manage to find someone who got unhooked because they're HORRIBLE at hiding, you're a camper/tunneller. If you get a 4k, you're a noob, garbage, need to get skill, etc.

    Its best if you just embrace the salt or ignore it. 
  • @LightsOut88 said:
    Dbd has the most toxic community around on ps4 

    Its the most toxic community on PC aswell and I have played a lot of PC games^^

  • I love the audio file messages.

    Nah, actually I ended up turning messages from non friends off
  • I love the Salt.
    Thats why I leave messages on so I can respond with this Picture

    Also being 1 Pip away from being a Rank 1 Killer, I can tell you PS4 Survivors aren’t really that good.
    An exception of course am I but I don’t play Survivor that often
  • Literally 50% of my games on PS4 end with me getting hate mail. Could be that I camped because I 4k or that I'm a scrub from not letting people get free saves. No matter how I play ill get hate mail on PS4.

    Fun fact, if you get a written msg on PS4 with any kind of vulgar slur and report it they basically get a 3 day ban. Soooo I do a bunch of reporting. 
  • It goes both ways. The only reason that makes me want to quit. Severe toxicness.
  • LRGamer said:
    I love the Salt.
    Thats why I leave messages on so I can respond with this Picture

    Also being 1 Pip away from being a Rank 1 Killer, I can tell you PS4 Survivors aren’t really that good.
    An exception of course am I but I don’t play Survivor that often
    Being a r1 killer and survivor myself, no we are not.
  • LRGamer said:
    I love the Salt.
    Thats why I leave messages on so I can respond with this Picture

    Also being 1 Pip away from being a Rank 1 Killer, I can tell you PS4 Survivors aren’t really that good.
    An exception of course am I but I don’t play Survivor that often
    I am so doing this on Xbox 
  • Terrortot said:
    LRGamer said:
    I love the Salt.
    Thats why I leave messages on so I can respond with this Picture

    Also being 1 Pip away from being a Rank 1 Killer, I can tell you PS4 Survivors aren’t really that good.
    An exception of course am I but I don’t play Survivor that often
    Being a r1 killer and survivor myself, no we are not.
    Well I probably haven’t met you so far
    And I usually save up my Moris for OchiDo 
  • I take the messages as a badge of honor to know I'm doing my job right. Making people feel as ######### as I do when I play survivor.