About Vigil
Just a question :
Does Vigil reduce Freddy's snares and Clown's bottle speed malus ? I mean, not the percentage of malus, but how much time I'll get the effect.
Just a question :
Does Vigil reduce Freddy's snares and Clown's bottle speed malus ? I mean, not the percentage of malus, but how much time I'll get the effect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hindred doesn’t count for those two only huntresses addons
Damn, okay mate, thx for answering :)
Vigil is still an amazing perk anyway
I regularly run sprint burst, fixated and vigil, usually with iron will. I get my sprint burst back around 3-4 times per chase and it makes my chases go on much longer.
Yeah, since the Fixated buff, I'm or with Sprint Burst/Fixated/Vigil/Spine Chill, or Sprint Burst/Resilience/Spine Chill/Fixated, I love so much Fixated
I’m pretty sure Vigil does reduce Clown and Freddy’s Hindered. It’s just that 20% of such a small time frame is never going to be noticeable.
Sure, but at some moment you want that slight and little "boost", like the +15% fast vault build that allows you to avoid being hit ! That's that type of build I'm looking for, useful, more or less non meta without being a meme :)
Well if you run Vigil and come against Clown, base Intoxication will be reduced from 2 seconds to 1.6 seconds, and if he uses Ether 15% then Intoxication will be reduced from 3 seconds to 2.4 seconds.
Okay okay, that is the out of gas hindered effect duration, isn't it ?
Correct. Outside of the gas AoE.
I used vigil and tbh never noticed but you could be right
Today I learned Vigil reduces Hindered effects. I had forgotten that perk existed honestly.
I tried Vigil with Fixated and Sprint Burst for the "get chased" challenge. It's not worth the perk slot. 8 secs less of exhaustion isn't worth a perk slot, especially if you need 2 others perks to make it "good".
I mean i never 99% my SB because i never use any exhaustion perk besides Head On. I guess that's why it's not viable for me ^^ but from your comment i can see how viable it can be if you are used to the SB perk ^^
I honestly only ever run Vigil when I run aura reading builds. Sure, killer running Blindness add ons is super rare, but I can’t tell you just how crippling it is to have 30 to 60 seconds of blindness when my whole build is aura reading perks.
when i run this type of build i create especially for a challenge, it rarely works. Like "get chased" + this build = i didn't get chase a single time in the game i played ahah
Or using unbreakable coz i'm tired of getting slugged = next match i'll never get slugged until i remove the perk from my build and then i'll get slugged ;)
yeah that's why i don't run perks that requires a specific situation to work unless it's a complete build ^^ I just run perks that are beneficial 95% of the time such as Kindred, Iron Will, Bond, Windows of Opportunity, Visionnary etc.
but easily countered by either map (Balanced Landing), Killer (DS countered by PH, Borrowed Time by stealthy killers), Situation (Unbreakable, Deliverance, Adrenaline)
I guess that's why there are so strong because they are high risk high reward perks ^^