What is this?
https://youtu.be/z-fFdaVJZ-M
Is this some new perk or what because I definitely hit him
Is this some new perk or what because I definitely hit him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors are evolving
Looks like lag
The game said "ok jake, you've been hit, time to go down" but jake politely declined.
BHV'nt
But it showed him start down animation and then he just slithered over the frame like some sort of squid out of water
This isn't first time it happen in another post I made it happen so a david got two unhook in a row because on second unhook I hit him and he didn't go down no lag indicator no nothing
Wow, never seen something like that. So he dead harded, maybe because of some de-sync that was a hit for the killer, but miss for the survivor.
I've seen something like this with the plague's red puke, when you hear the hit, survivor screams, but they are not getting injured or infected
Yeah, I mean he DH’d into the windo vault plus maybe lithe? Hard to say, but definitely laggy. Even if your hit connects, during a DH there’s no damage. But he was laggy.
Yeah but his dh was finished from my pov when I went for hit so I definitely got robbed
Game: So, you're injured, right?
Jake: Yes
Game: So you're supposed to go into the dying state if you get hit again, right?
Jake: Yes
Game: Okay, the so killer hit you.
Jake: Yes
Game: You're supposed to be in the dying state, aren't you?
Dead Ringer Spy