About keys..
This is how "balanced" keys are. The team that 3 gened themselves badly found hatch and got rewarded for making a huge mistake.
Key rework is needed because getting punished for playing killer is really getting boring and old.
This is how "balanced" keys are. The team that 3 gened themselves badly found hatch and got rewarded for making a huge mistake.
Key rework is needed because getting punished for playing killer is really getting boring and old.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmao, nice name.
Keys are bullshit but nurse kinda is too tbf
Heyy play Nurse :) and when you know how to play her well, you would also know how to versus her, actually my favourite killer to go against, with Blight. Chases are interesting.
And yeah, keys are unstoppable. I don't know how they could nerf Ebony Mori but not Keys. These two things have to be nerfed hard, Mori now is good, but hell, SWF key + map + map offering + hatch location offering games are just impossible to win, in the best scenario you get 2K.
Not very fun for me to verse tbh. Her chases don’t really involve pallets or windows so I don’t have much fun. Blight is great though
Trust me there's a lot of things you can do facing her. "Just" don't go in the open, and make distance, and, as everyone is saying, break line of sight. You have to know how much she's charging distance, and that require to know ho to player her. Knowing the distance she's charging, without seeing her, you can know where she wants to go (oh and trees are fabulous things against her).
And concerning pallets, you can use them if you're a crazy player, but there more than said above, you have to know exactly the location she's aiming : in front of the pallet, behind, in the middle ? I definitely love these mindgames and tricks, and this is why I'm a Nurse main (also I main her and second main PH because I hate to be looped, I admit).
I hate being looped too which is why I play a lot of clown.
I know there is things you can do against nurse but I’m honestly just not good at fighting against her and hate it
Her difficulty doesn’t make her insane power any more fair Imo
It does seem kinda weird that kills are limited or have weird conditions normally, but keys just exist.